Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mudah.my


I was browsing thru mudah in my attempt to search for nintendo consoles, games, and i found an ad saying that a NDSi XL box is up for sale, rm10 only.

Seriously? I bought bigger boxes than that for a less than a quarter of that NDS box's price. Nak beli rokok mak tak bagi duit ke, cina yang jual ni? Hish.

Still in search for super mario games, if you find any, let me know ehh. Balik dari hatyai haritu aku ingat nak singgah ferringhi jap nak pegi night market dia, because when i was still on my GBA, i bought most of the console's tapes there. Ori tak ori tu lain cita laa janji boleh main hati suka sudah. Skarang ni sume tape tu ntah kemana and because i recently purchased a GameBoy Micro, im gonna need a few to keep the machine running in pace, just so i dont feel that its a waste to have bought it but not use it, atleast for the time being hehe.

No pictures of the tiny beauty yet though, its still on its way, will maybe getting it this aftrnoon or evening or tomorrow.. I dont know. Cant wait to get my hands on it though! Hehe.

I think i would want to start a project of collecting nintendos sometime soon. The only problem with me is that i couldnt wait for an item a month, rasa macam nak beli sume skali tapi duit la plak kan. Tapi tu ahh nama pun project, collecting pulak tuh. Sah2 nak kene bawak bersabar bebanyak.

No comments:

Post a Comment