Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I finished the Johto Region!

tidak lain dan tidak bukan lagi... i finished the first half of my pokemon heartgold journey! yay for me :D

it took me 106 long hours to complete the first part of the game, mainly because i wandered alot around the region trying to catch legendary pokemon, looking for items, collecting pokemon.. i have the guidebook dont i? so gotta make full use of it otherwise tak value for money la beb, haha.

guess what my character's name is. KURIK. haha. DH likes using the name kurik since forever, and i think its cute so yea thats why my cat and my pokemon master gets it.

now i can go around Kanto region to collect more pokemons and items! yay! this is where the 2nd volume of the guidebook functions in aiding me through my journey(omg im so happy im going to finally be able to use the second book :D) however, there are loads that still needs to be done in Johto, im trying to make my Jynx have an egg, and she seems reluctant. i bet you its gonna be a really long wait. worth the pokemon collection though. ahh collection pokemon is soo addictive!

DH is out watching his friends RC-ing. he says he's considering of joining them play if he sees fit. he used to play the RC about a year or two ago, with his car club buddies, and suddenly he stops. not sure why, but i think it was because he got so caught up with me. HA! hahahaha. well at least thats how i want it to be.

ive never tried the RC before, the cheap ones yala, slalu je, but the expensive ones where you can have it modified like a real car takpenah lagi pun. rasa macam nak main jugak tapi DH mesti kata aku poyo je sebok, hahahaha. padahal dia jeles aku suka bende2 mcm dia.kekeke.

ehh im trying to get DH buy me a tamagotchi. he seems ok with it, haha kesian betul all i do is waste his money. dia jugak yang kata hati dia tenang bila dia rabak sbb aku hahahaha. i love you DH

No comments:

Post a Comment