Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Not everyone knows this, but perhaps it is time for me to make it public. I am officially divorced. Because of what I did, I initiated the divorce, because I thought it would make everyone happy. Basically everyone thinks im shit for being a wife but hanging out with guys like theres no limit to it. Well of course lah I am.. maybe because I forgot my religion kot..pikir nak kawan je, pikir nak seronok. Sebab all these while what was important to me is that I stayed faithful. Well yea, most of my friends are guys. Tapi takde la plak aku nak main cinta kan.

Unfortunately thats not how its supposed to be. My actions made my ex and his family hurt. So I guess whats best is for me to just, get out of their picture.

I dont think I need to to explain myself further..what happened, happened. And now I am told to move on.

Oklah...

No comments:

Post a Comment