Friday, July 24, 2015

I always adore listening to street music. Im not an artist, but I believe I have keen senses for good talent. Looking at them skillfully playing their instruments, can usually bring me to the point of tears.

Hati taman sangat.. kih3.

Same goes to meaningful photos, paintings, drawings, lyrics, beautiful voices, song arrangements.. I love them all. Thats why I decided to pick up photography recently. Always had wanted to learn the techniques of capturing priceless moments, but never had the persistence. Often I would purchase cameras, but never would I use them for more than a month. I was just too lazy to be carrying it around, and the awkwardness level when trying to take pictures of people was too damn high!

Sekarang better la.. I can baring bergolek gelantang in trying to get a shot that I want. All thanks to Scuba Jeff for mentoring me. Kalau tak jumpa brader ni, mungkin aku masih hanya berangan untuk mengambil gambar.

Walaupun gambar aku takde la bagus sgt pun.. tapi bagi aku, ada lah peningkatan prestasi tu. Hahaha...

I hope I could go further in this field, kot2 la bende ni hidden talent ke apa kan. Hahaha. Or good enough that I feel that my photos are comparable to steve mccurry's.. hahahahahahahaha.

Tinggi gilo cita2!


No comments:

Post a Comment