Saturday, July 4, 2015

Internship is boring.. perhaps its because of the scope of work..aquaculture. Im not much into it. Much more interested in whats going on in the open sea. Even so, because im dealing with live creatures(seahorses), that sense of responsibility is somewhat inevitable. Kesian la kan kalau binatang tu tak dijaga, diberi makan, dibelai. Kuda laut pun boleh belai tau. Hahaha. Lumut kat badan dia kene buang selalu..kalau tak boleh masuk askar dah dorang.

The weather has been really pleasant these couple of days. Lama tak rasa cuaca macam ni..

My muscles are shrinking. Rapidly.. im pretty concerned about it, but I dont know what to do. I need like a proper gym with weights and all, because I dont feel satisfied working out only by body weight. Rindu nak main squash. Theres a royal pd yacht club here with squash courts, but its for members only. Boring betul.. nak pergi main kat ukm tapi I have to work every day. Ye itulah downside kerja bidang aquaculture. Nak kene tend to the animals everyday.

I cannot help feeling lonely at times. I have people who love me but I feel like theyre doing it wrong. They dont understand that I need space sometimes. I dont feel like I actually have anyone to talk to, to listen to what I have to say. They always have something to criticize, or worse, they put words in my mouth instead. Tell me how to act, tell me what to do..

I havent found anyone so far, who can just accept me for who I am.

Masa berbuka tadi aku dah bayangkan growing old alone. Hahaha.. dahsyat tak dahsyat.

Nak merayap la jap.


No comments:

Post a Comment