Wednesday, February 4, 2015

recently my period has been really weird.. it doesnt come out as much as it does. my friend told me that its cause i havent enough blood, and the walls of my uterus is thin and fragile, and the slightlest shock would be able to kill whatever thats in it. perhaps thats explains why my miscarriages happened.

apparently i am the type that should even be trying to control my farts while pregnant because any thing that causes vibration could disrupt the process. imagine that.. i went to the gym and was all hyper lol. if i know that was the case i wouldnt have done any of that.

ahh.. kira takde rezeki lah tu. cz if the baby was meant for me then the doctors would have notified me about this.. or maybe i would not have skipped appointments regarding my test results.

ok lah tu.. duit masih boleh dijoli-jolikan.

No comments:

Post a Comment