Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Neverending project

Hey sup guys. Yes its been like forever since i last updated. Ive been busy last week, been working part time at the MAHA convention-expo whatever. Bole laa duit sikit kan. More than half of my pay was spent on a fucking wristband that ive been crazy about for the past couple of months. What damn wristband would cost that much?! No spoilers here folks. Gotta wait for it next month.

Honestly, i really really really feel like its time for me to switch to vlogging, cz sometimes i just cant recall everything interesting that happens in my life daily.. So thats what ive been working on for the past week. Juat that i havent quite found the easy way to edit all the shit i caught on camera. I have like a couple of unedited clips that are yet to be cut and merged in order to create a vlog but damnnn. I dont know if its the weather or that im secretly pregnant or its just me being lazy, but my body just feels so weak as in feverish and i just have to sleep a couple of hours before i feel normal again, only to let myself feel the same way again an hour or two later. Sucks man. Its like i dont feel like doing anything. I havent been exercising, ps-ing, wow-ing all that cz of it.

I even thought that i would go straight to posting a vlog but since i dont know when that will happen i figured i should just update the site with whatever i have.

A couple of photos from the MAHA fair.

Random red indian lol. Clown trying to be cute


The malaysian beef jerky. Tastes as good as fuarkkkkk!


First time realizing that microphones can cost so much. This ones only 12k. Ni pun aku jakun gila tgk!

Some of the most biggest cows ive seen in my life!

Kesop and me lol. Geremmm je aku dgn nepal ni.

Sempat gak aku tido hahaha

3rd degree burn dari dlm lori ngewrrriiiii tau.


Sooo there you go guys. Bits from last week. Most of them are in video format.. Ye la konon semangat nak buat vlog kan padahallll angan2 mat jenin jerr haha. No laaa.. Imma make it happen soon. Nak cari software dulu!

And jangan tak tau. sepanjang 10 hari keje kat MAHA tu, hari2 aku naik karoke atas pentas.

Org mesti cam ' pompuan gila mana la tuh'

Janji rock brooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment