Thursday, July 5, 2012

Messican

Hey people! I feel like its been forever since i last updated. Couldnt even bother to check when was my last post. Well ive been tired and sick for the past couple of weeks, cz i wasnt on medication. But as soon as i went for a medical checkup, the doctor marked me as a TB suspect. I wasnt worried at all though, cz i know the coughing, flu, fever whatever sickness i had was because i did not take any meds but yea i just kept that to myself cz i was curious of what TB suspects had to go through...

Oh and apparently i have anemia, low red blood cells, i think? So im taking iron supplements to make up to it and also to turn my shit black. Yea my shit gets so black i thought i was poopin soil. and before looking it up on the net i thought i din clean my food properly while preparing it.. but then again how could i have mislooked a handful of dirt? crazy girl.

About getting my medical checkup, i went to a government clinic for it and guess how long the whole process took? 5 friggin hours man. I was so miserable by then(from being sick and having to put up with shitty treatment cz i put 'SPM' on the taraf pengajian part of the form.. Shouldve put PhD if i knew what was coming)that i din even wait for my final blood test results.

As some of you might know by now, i have a nasi dagang business. I never had any problems with preparing everything until recently, when the slightest smell of the gravy makes me lose my appetite. So i dont feel excited about cooking for customers or making it taste good or whatever because i just cant. I find myself hating the gravy so much that i dont know what its supposed to taste like anymore. Whenever i imagine the smell of the gravy it brings this imaginative disgusting taste up my throat and well, it makes me feel like im about to puke. See, if i puke it all out it would be like a relief, but im left only feelign nauseous which makes me feel like not doing anything. Apparently some people dont understand that and they think im just being lazy ;( i dunno what happened to promising to lend a hand when i need it.

Put the emo story aside, im currently hooked on to shane dawson tv on youtube. This guy is hilarious, my kind of stuff. He had this one character where he is 'fruitlupe' a mexican girl i think, and he makes her talk in a mexican accent, where words like white become hwite, mexican-messican haha. DH thinks im watching a gay channel, but this guy is anything but gay. You should try watching him. If you get the jokes then i bet youd be hooked too.

I havent been exercising for the past month, so horrible! Ive gained like 0.5kgs, which is a good thing but i think im about to gain like more than that if i dont start a routine soon. Obviously i cant do high impact sports(squash:'(...) because of my history, but swimming, cycling i think those are safe to do, but i guess i should just wait a little longer for everything to settle down. First couple of months are crucial, gotta learn from past mistakes,haha. Too much emotional stress to cope with if i dont.

Tired of guessing whats up with me? I wouldnt bother telling so soon when nothing is assured yet. But im guessing some mightve gotten the hints, grats to those who have!

No comments:

Post a Comment