Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Eyebags

Kenapa ni.. study byk sgt ke sampai 2 lapis eyebag tu? wakakakakaka.
So i just recently got back from MASUM, which was held in melaka. in my previous post i made a statement that i dont really care much for squash anymore. well, i guess id take it back... damn son, if i knew that all it takes for me to get that squash spirit back is to just get into a single tournament, i wouldnt have so easily stated that squash is just 'the other activity'. having met all the familiar faces made me feel like everything is back to normal again. just like old times :D

and i met my former squash mentor/coach/senior whatever he is, the guy that played the most important role in my squash life, Nik, and i have to say, he looks better than before.. maybe cz he has his own family now. that and his profession proly requires him to be well groomed. having a family gives that innershine-glow ke apa tah, haha but yea, thats how id say he looks like now. good for him for finally having someone to manage him(two thumbs up) kalau tak dulu, muka dah habis muka perogol da. hahahaha.

walaupun aku tgh semangat nak main squash balik, i still have my priorities. i have my religion, then my husband, then my studies.. i have to make sure that all these things comes first, im pretty sure it can be done, as i have been doing so for the past two years kan.

so cite dia kalau ada, ada la.. kalau takde, tak kesa la kan. tapi one thing is for sure now, squash will always be in me lolololol

No comments:

Post a Comment