Friday, November 9, 2012

Famiess weddingghhh!

Lol sukati aku je eja nama dia gitu. I think the spelling should be Fahmi kot.

Anyways its da man's weddin day today. It went pretty well, kelam kabut silap sikit tu bese la kannn org nak kawen. Dugaan katenye. Wakaka.

Tapi dugaan the night before tu buat fahmi jd biol jap. Lol keciannn.


This was on the way back lepas amek hantaran dari mindef. He din realize that the parking space was elevated a bit, yela kan palang pun takde nak tunjuk yg parking belah depan tu rendah. Seb bek ada pakcik2 askar tu tulun angkat balik kete tu.

I kinda thought i could start counting my macronutrients today but dang.. I lost to the temptations. Tapi sepatutnye takpe lagi sbb stakat makan soto je kan. Plus i only ate some shredded chicken and sprouts with the soup and a glob of chilli paste, so i thought ah ok this will be the end of my meal today i reached my goals. But then the hantaran had to ruin everything.

It was a platter of fererros,which would definitely fall all over in the car cz it was placed just like that, so someone had to eat it to make sure it doesnt mess the car up kan...

I am regretting it now though.

Pengantinzz yg tgh kalut..kekkeke

Mok ini

Khaira, MIL and auntie Naini

Crazy girl with mini fan..

CrazyG and me

Minah ni bukan bole kene haba

I look like a midget lol

Lapa ke?

Ke tak lapa?

I swear that iz so good!

Hok ni bajet2 kalut patu mulut bising gila.. Haha. Kutuk org u mmg number one b!

U ruined my macros!


Esok ada besanding plak. Haih. Need to be on a strict diet weh. Otherwise the abs wont show! And losing body fat isnt a linear process its a downward curve. The more youre near to reaching your desired body fat percentage the more harder it gets. You need to have the persistence to do this shit. And stop being a lil bish, no excuses just do it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment